The people who join DD Law Group don’t often leave. That is because we have a unique culture that you simply will not find elsewhere. We are more than work colleagues – we are a work family.
Our approach has always been to grow our firm by finding the best lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants and staff who share our philosophy and values. We have always bucked convention by refusing to expand without the right people in place first so that our carefully crafted culture and commitment to excellence would not be compromised.
Currently we are looking to add to our team an exceptional Accounting Clerk. If you are passionate about numbers, analytical and can see what needs to be done and have the ability to execute, then this may be the perfect fit!
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years full cycle accounting experience with formal training
- Detail orientated with experience in payroll and regulatory filings (GST, WCB, etc.)
- The ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Experience with Clio, Quickbooks Online and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
What you will do:
- Managing the trust account including issuing cheques, drafting letters to LSBC, reconciliations, etc.
- Bank account, credit card and other balance sheet account reconciliations
- Full cycle AR and AP
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Assist with billings
- Manage and organize records and files
- KPI and financial reporting
- And other tasks as required
What we offer:
- Competitive wages and the opportunity to grow your career
- Extended benefits, paid vacation
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Part-time/Full-time hrs
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for this position.